Serving Size: Makes 1 Refreshing Summer Beverage (Don’t worry! The punch bowl recipe is below too..)
¼-½ c Watermelon, diced
¼ c Whipped Vodka
½ c Lemonade
⅛ c Sprite, splash
1 Lemon Wheel Slice (for garnish)
Prepare Watermelon-- deseed and cut into ½”-1” cubes. (This is the major prep time unless you purchase a seedless and already cubed watermelon from the store.)
2. Measure out ¼ cup of Whipped Vodka. (You don’t have to be fancy here… Burnett’s works well :-) ).
3. Pull out a Summer Sipping Glass* to toss the Watermelon Cubes into and pour the Vodka over.
4. Pour the Lemonade to the Mix.
5. Stir in the Sprite.
6. Garnish with a Lemon Wheel.
7. Drink up!
* May we recommend serving this in our Rainbow Row Wine Glass? -- with the Lemon Wheel garnish it looks like the sun shining brightly over all the colors of Charleston!)
Make a party bowl full:
Prep: 5-30 min / Put Together: 5 min / Total: 10-35 min
Serves Approximately 16 glasses, because you’re gonna want seconds… or thirds.
We’re not your mom, we don’t judge!
4 c Watermelon, cubed or diced
4 c Whipped Vodka
8 c Lemonade
2 c Sprite
2 Lemons, cut into wheels (for garnish)
Prepare Watermelon-- deseed and cut into ½”-1” cubes.
Measure out 2 cups of Whipped Vodka.
Pull out a Large Summer Party Pitcher or Bowl to toss the Watermelon Cubes into and pour the Vodka over the Watermelon.**
Pour in the Lemonade to the Party Mix.
Stir in the Sprite.
Float Lemons in the bowl and/or Garnish as above for a sunny effect!
(If you have time, allow this to soak and chill in the fridge for about an hour-- If you’re at party time, then serve away! Both versions are wildly popin’!)
** You can even hull out that watermelon and use the rind as a bowl!